Loretta L. del Mercato
- Tel: +39 0832 319825
- EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Location: Building G, Floor 2nd, Room 9
Dr. Loretta L. del Mercato is Senior Researcher (Primo Ricercatore CNR) at Institute of Nanotechnology of CNR (CNR NANOTEC) and coordinator of the «3DCellSensing» group,since December 2018 홀로그램 영상. She received her Master Degree in Biotechnology from the University of Naples “Federico II” in 2004. In 2007, she got her PhD in “Innovative Materials and Technologies” from Institute of Advanced Interdisciplinary Studies (ISUFI), University of Salento, working at the National Nanotechnology Laboratory (NNL) 복음성가 악보 다운로드. From January 2008-April 2010, she was a postdoctoral researcher at the Phillips University of Marburg (DE). In May 2010, she moved as Junior Researcher to the Nanoscience Institute of CNR (IT) 마인크래프트 총게임 다운로드. In 2015, she joined the new-funded Nanotechnology Institute of CNR (CNR NANOTEC) as Principal Investigator where she started her own research program Download Stardue Valley pc. At CNR NANOTEC, Dr. del Mercato implements a highly interdisciplinary approach, spanning from Materials Science to Chemistry and Bioengineering, to address fundamental challenges in cancer-related research Download the Two-Heart game. Through the core expertise in biosensing, stimuli-responsive nanoparticles and biomaterials, her team develops novel approaches for studying cell-cell heterogeneity in 3D in vitro patient-matched tumor models 싱글 오투잼.
- Senior Researcher (Primo Ricercatore CNR) at Nanotechnology Institute (NANOTEC) of CNR, Lecce, Italy, 2018 Download The Galea Roll.
- Researcher at Nanotechnology Institute (NANOTEC) of CNR, Lecce, Italy, 2015-2017.
- Researcher at Nanoscience Institute, Unit NNL, Lecce, Italy, 2010-2015 ativ tv 다운로드.
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Biophotonics group at Dept. Physics, Germany, 2008-2010.
- PhD in Innovative Materials and Technologies, International Institute for the Interdisciplinary University Formation (I.S.U.F.I.), University of Salento (Lecce, IT)
- MSc Biotechnology, University of Naples “Federico II” (Naples, IT)
Awards and Honors
- My First AIRC Grant, 2019 Download El Capitan iso.
- ERC Starting Grant, 2017.
- “Excellence in the Territory” Award by the Arcadia Lecce Association, Lecce (IT), 2018.
- National Scientific Habilitations (2018-2024) as Associate Professor in:
– Bioengineering (09G2)
– Experimental Physics of Matter (02B1)
– Applied Physics (02D1)
– Foundations of Chemical Sciences and Inorganic Systems (03B1)
– Chemical Foundations of Technologies (03B2)
- Visiting scientist at MERLN (Institute for Technology-Inspired Regenerative Medicine), Maastricht University, The Netherlands, 2015 (Short-Term Mobility Award granted by CNR) Spinmaster.
- Visiting scientist at Philipps Universität Marburg, Germany, 2013 (Travel Grant Awarded by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)).
- Top 35 Innovators under 35 (TR35-YI) Award by the Technology Review of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Italian Ed., 2012.